Sabado, Mayo 22, 2010

I'll be leaving ...SOON!!

Natsumi will go on a far far away land....well not actually. It's just Antipolo, but still a months worth of not "actually" seeing my friends and going to cons. It will be a sacrifice I know, but it will gain something....MY RN LICENCE.

Honestly, I'm still feeling anxiet(seperation or whatnots)....leaving my mom on her own, I never did that. It will be hard, my comfort zone will be away, her support never wavers even if we do fight :always::.

And well, sleeping with someone else ( actually four other people) is gonna be weird. Change is very much scary, I'm open, but very much scary. I will do my best to be on my "Natsy-study-mode" and disregard my distractions. Oh God...help me!

My dear friends, I now ask for your prayers and some words of encouragements, this trial is very much exciting and very much scary, it might dictate my life's journey. Im happy to be actually getting to let go some of my anxiety in this blog.

I might not be able to answer much of your messages for awhile, but rest assured when all this ends....we are gonna PARTEEHH...yeay ...my happy self os getting back... 

bye for now....im gonna pray also for you...love you all <3!!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento